Sunday, July 17, 2011

Manchester United Away Kit 2011-2012

The new Man U away kits feature a royal blue backdrop with thick stripes made up of smaller navy and black hoops. The collars are black crew-necks, and the shirts contain nike's standard dri-fit technology to cool the players. The shorts are all black, and the socks are black with royal blue tops. One small difference is there is a red devil logo on the black of the collar, as opposed to last years "manchester united" collar back. Below is Wayne Rooney modeling the new away kit. 




I love the new Man U home kits, but I'm a bit skeptical of the away ones. I do not love the stripe ion stripes, and i think if the stripes are there, Nike may as well have made them go all around the shirt. As an Arsenal fan, I am also a strong believer that clubs with traditional red should NEVER wear blue. EVER. There is nothing wrong with the shorts and socks, but the shirt design just does not feel right to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment