Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chelsea Kit 2011-2012

I loved last years kits. I hate Chelsea, probably more than anything else in the world, but I loved their kits. This years kits however, have been a major disapointment for me. There is nothing wrong with Chelseas new kits, but they just dont compair to last years. This years home ones feature blue and white sleaves, and dark blue ghost stripes in the middle. The shorts are also blue, with white adidas stripes down the side. Below is Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, John Terry and Fernando Torres modeling the new home kit.




The away kits feature a blue square design taking up the top of the jersey, with the rest of the shirt being all black. There are white adidas stripes on the shoulders, and black shorts with white striping on the sides and blue striping on the hem to complement the shirt.

This away kit is really sorta strange to me. I don't consider them ugly, but I wonder what adidas was trying to achieve here. This isnt geometry class. So why are there squares on the kit? Below is Frank Lampard modeling the new away kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment